Pages

Saturday 10 May 2014

Scrolls

There's been a disappointing amount of sewing going on here - my machine is still in at the service place, apparently they've been at some large fair and so nothing has happened :-( .   I've had some time to peruse the internet to find some other things that I might like to make and had a few ideas of how to use up some stash - hopefully more on them to come when I get my machine back.  I've also been looking at some of the me made may 14 challenge posts and am starting to think that I should do this next year... let's see what I think when next May comes aorund.

I have managed to finish my holiday knitting - a pair of socks that were meant to be for my MiL for Christmas - I had great intentions of them being her size but managed to knit them my size instead.  Next pair I'll manage to get bigger.

They're on ravelry here.  They're the scroll socks from More Sensational Knitted Socks by Charlene Schurch. 

I hope my sewing machine comes soon...

No comments: