Pages

Wednesday 18 June 2008

post wedding

I don't really know where to start. How about:
  • We're back;
  • We're married;
  • We had a great time;
  • It was great to see all the friends and family that we did.

We did a weeks walking in the Lakes before the wedding and a weeks walking afterwards, and then a weeks camp and explore once we got back to Finland. It was really nice to be amongst the hills of the Lakes

and I realised how much I miss beech trees.

There are a huge number of trees in Finland (as was proved to us during our week of explore), but there's just something about beech trees that I love.

I don't have any wedding photos yet, but once I do I'll post an odd one.

As for knitting and crafty activities - I hemmed my wedding dress, did a bit of my sailor sock and managed to acquire some patterns and yarn, but I wasn't nearly as productive as I'd imagined.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

so......

I've been waiting ever so patiently for a picture of the dress! (even without you in it).

please?

Pebble said...

yeah where's the dress?